[T2] Body Shop in the greater San Diego area

MUTS muts at verizon.net
Sat Aug 19 04:39:06 PDT 2017

On 75 bus, over 12 yrs ago, we had MAACO do daughter's 75 bus in their
best $1,000 2-part acrylic paint, white.  We did the prep (sandblasting
roof, nose, rocker area), sprayed etching primer (DuPont) over that,
then flled any pits. Clean areas we "wash-rubbed" with Du Pont prewash
(like a thinner), sanded down to 400 grit.  I think we blue taped the
window seals to cover the rubber.  They primed it with a rather thin
layer (based on dings where I could see it), and covered other areas
themselves, like the windshield (we drove it there).  She never waxed
it, in case of custom murals. -looks perfect except the rear door, where
her friends started using a scrubby pad to wash it!.

MUTS  = Michael's Ultimate Thumb Saver oboe, clarinet support
93 Chevy Roadtrek 210P
78 VW Westfalia Camper