[T2] Fwd: Re: Good News

The Bus Depot type2 at busdepot.com
Fri Aug 18 18:29:26 PDT 2017

> We were all one list in the beginning. We split the list because a couple hundred
> messages were generated a day and it was more than people could keep up with.
> With the reduction in traffic, I see no reason not to recombine the lists.

I agree. Absolutely no need to keep them separate anymore. What’s more, many splitty posts also apply to '68-71 Buses and vice versa (particularly if engine-related), so merging them increases the collective wisdom.

> Pretty soon we be passing a hubcap?

I supplied the first one. I could spare another. :-)

Ron Salmon
The Bus Depot
www.busdepot.com