[T2] Fwd: Re: Good News

Dave Gillingham dave at coronado-realty.com
Fri Aug 18 14:48:40 PDT 2017

The system will brand me an intruder, but I would vote to combine the lists

Dave Gillingham
Owner/Broker
Coronado Island Realty
Office: 619-435-0145
Mobile: 619-992-5318

On 8/18/17, 2:28 PM, "type2 on behalf of Andy McKinley" <type2-bounces at type2.com on behalf of airhedz at gmail.com> wrote:

    We were all one list in the beginning. We split the list because a couple
    hundred messages were generated a day and it was more than people could
    keep up with. With the reduction in traffic, I see no reason not to
    recombine the lists.