[T2] [VB] disc brakes next - potential winter project

Al Brase alribee at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 10:09:44 PDT 2017

On a master cylinder, I think you want to get rid of the residual check
valves. What about 1968-69 master cylinder ...201Q? It has 2 fittings for
the two front lines like the 67 cylinder. The 1970 cylinder 201T? might be
about the same, but only one fitting for the front lines, so needs a tee in
the line.
Al