[T2] Good News

chuck chuckconnie at cox.net
Tue Aug 15 12:37:51 PDT 2017

This may sound awkward.... I experienced all the same symptoms that
everyone is describing and after disconnecting vacuum line off carb to
vacuum advance, problem solved!
Will not run worth 2cents if connected. Running too good to mess with
distributor, so I left it alone and running like a top. Acted like
running out of gas, sputtering, wouldn't run and nursed it home. Took me
2 days to finally figure it out, only after my clumsy fingers knocked
the hose off and she settled right out.
Good luck!