[T2] Good News

Al Brase alribee at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 12:05:26 PDT 2017

I would remind everybody that all mechanical pumps have a filter screen in
them. The early ones a tiny cylinder under a brass hex cap, later ones
under the cone cover on the top and the latest ones with the stamped metal
dome the whole dome comes off. (these have a nice big filter under the
dome). Make sure these are clean. Ultimatley, I would remove the screen
from inside the tank and put a metal or glass can right under the tank.
Well away from any heat source, but enough hose that it can easily be
pinched off to service it. Nobody wants a gas bath.
Al