[T2] Good News-and bounce message?

MUTS muts at verizon.net
Tue Aug 15 05:52:16 PDT 2017

I.m getting a message of excessive bounces from list- but I'm getting
messages and my posts are getting through?
Kevin, your symptoms suggest blockage of tank (not getting to filter-
does it start up ok if you wait about 5 minutes?

MUTS  = Michael's Ultimate Thumb Saver oboe, clarinet support
93 Chevy Roadtrek 210P
78 VW Westfalia Camper