[T2] some good news

Al Brase alribee at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 16:36:50 PDT 2017

I had real good luck washing one out with methanol. Wood alcohol. Probably
2 gallons, let it soak, swished it around, dumped it into a 5 gallon can
thru some cloth filter and put it back in. Get rid of the internal filter.
Can't clean it. Put a good can filter just underneath.
You might get by, just removing the inner sock and flushing a little, then
drive it with some small fraction of alcohol in the gas, while monitoring
the filter situation.
Al