[T2] 2nd gear problems

Robert Mann robtmann7 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 18:55:33 PDT 2017

    Use a flexible hose in the filler hole, flexed down then up to a funnel
fitting snugly in the outside (top) end.
    Just to make sure: do not drain the old oil unless fully warmed up
(same rule as for sump oil).  Let the black muck settle in the pan you
drained it into, and this oil is then of some use  ?? chainsaws?

RM