[T2] Running FI engine outside of the 75 van

MUTS muts at verizon.net
Mon Sep 12 06:59:43 PDT 2016

I was hooking up the 75 FI engine (which is behind the bus on its
motorcycle jack) so it could be run outside to check for oil leak before
putting it in and have a problem- what do I do about the double relay
MPC that goes forward (key start/ignition) and to the starter?  I can
run the fuel rail separately (power the pump) and hook up the ignition +
on coil right to the battery and then crank- is that enough?

MUTS  = Michael's Ultimate Thumb Saver oboe, clarinet support
93 Chevy Roadtrek 210P
78 VW Westfalia Camper