[T2] water injection

Robert Mann robtmann7 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 20:15:57 PDT 2016

You are totally digitized?!
I have far less experience with non-carb'd engines.  The few FI engines
I've slapped water into, I've put a much bigger needle than those mentioned
earlier into the narrowest place in the induction tract after the air
cleaner.  At least one, in some examples 2 needles  –  the stainless ones
typically used to take a pint of blood from a donor.

cheers

>>> Chris
>>> 64DD Kamper Kit