[T2] Seat belt extenders

MUTS muts at verizon.net
Fri Oct 28 10:44:41 PDT 2016

On both our 75 and 78 buses, I put Vanagon shoulder/belt combos in that
retract  and adjust with movement. You drill a hole and mount the reel
on the wall behind the front seats with large 3/8" bolts.  When the seat
floor bolt for the lap part rotted through, I belt the plate holding the
webbing so it could mount to the wall below the reel.  The 72
shoulder/lap combos did adjust but could not release (so you could reach
the dash) as the reel ones do.

MUTS  = Michael's Ultimate Thumb Saver oboe, clarinet support
93 Chevy Roadtrek 210P
78 VW Westfalia Camper