[T2] @&^%$$ oil leak still there -update

c.dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Sun Nov 6 13:30:12 PST 2016

As for refinishing the shaft with sandpaper and steel wool, I would
further polish using Flitz or Simichrome or other polishing compound
that will result in a mirror finish. I have used 1000 and 2000 grit
paper and then used 1 or even .2 micron diamond compound to finish
shafts for a good seal.

Chris