[T2] Fuel filler hose

Ned Savoie ned at harbourlight.com
Mon May 23 12:27:07 MST 2016

It is difficult to do (I have big hands) but it can be done. The part that
goes from the metal tube to the tank is NLA, from what I remember. The good
news is the Mercedes/Dodge Sprinter piece fits perfectly. More info here:

I just had my mechanic order it, I think it was around $15 and you don't
pay for shipping. See the second entry here:
http://www.itinerant-air-cooled.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10520&start=45

Ned

--

Ned Savoie