[T2] Power loss in 4th

Avocado Tom Tarka avocadotom at gmail.com
Mon May 16 08:00:55 MST 2016

Jamie,

I think you were close with this, but I believe it was actually a bad helicoil someone put in the #3 spark plug hole: as soon as it got hot enough, it would lose compression and power.

Helicoil came out when I was trying to do another hot compression test.

Thanks!
    Tom

----
 "We are MoTown. We are professionals. We're here to get the job done."