[T2] Kudos to Bus Depot

Paul and Kathryn Abdis pa.ka at verizon.net
Fri May 13 16:59:25 MST 2016

I had a very similar experience this week too.
Thanks Bus Depot!

Paul A.

Today's Topics:

   1. Kudos to Bus Depot (John Burneskis)
   2. Re: Kudos to Bus Depot (accessys at smart.net)

Subject: [T2] Kudos to Bus Depot

Thank you, Bus Depot!

I ordered, online, yesterday, about 11:00 (Wednesday), and the package appeared (FedEx) at my door 13:30 today (Thursday) at Aldie Virginia 20105

Never, never have I seen such a quick response, from ANY other vendor, over the past 20 years of my VW bus hobby.

I just had to share with the list....

Barry Burneskis sends

Message: 2