[T2] Lifters pumped up too hard

thewestyman zolo at foxinternet.net
Wed Mar 30 14:55:08 MST 2016

Of course it is hydraulic lifters.  I took one out and I checked if it had
any resistance, thinking it might be collapsing by lack of oil pressure and
would make the system work like having no hydraulic lifters.  But I could
not press it down with my all weight.  I can still check it with the press
though.
Zoltan