[T2] Mural paint

Bob Pratt ka1dza at verizon.net
Tue Mar 8 16:39:18 MST 2016

Hi all,
I'm half way done with rewiring the bus! The weather is getting better and the days are getting longer! So the wiring replacement should go faster now.

I have proposed an idea with the local school's art department where the local art students would paint a mural on "Myles." It wouldn't happen till next September, but it gives them time to think about it.

I know pinstripes use 1shot paint for lettering and such, but what kind of paint is used to fill in large areas.

In planning on putting a clear coat over the color when I get Myles pained so that it will be easier to remove any mistakes.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Bob Pratt