[T2] Electrical problems

ka1dza ka1dza at verizon.net
Sat Jul 30 09:20:13 PDT 2016

Hi Justin,

I let the bus AND weather cool down for while before getting back to the
bus. I pulled all the wiring off all the exterior lights and am using a VO
meter to check connections according to the Bentley book.

I get .0000 continuity between the ground and #58 on both parking lights
with the battery disconnected. It doesn't seem like there should be any
continuity there at all.

  _____