[T2] New to buses - fuel smell normal?

Ned Savoie ned at besavvy.com
Fri Jul 8 16:03:19 PDT 2016

Hey Ian,

It's the hoses on the fuel filler pipe. Lots of info in the archives. Make
sure ALL lines were changed or it's just a matter of time before it burns.
Check out ratwell.com for lots of good info as well.

Where are you going to start from and where are you going to end up? There
is an airs list that could be a real help as well as a couple other support
lists available.

Keep us posted on your journey!