[T2] Sandblasting

Keri Whitman soultosoul19 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 18:27:24 MST 2016

Media blasting is the way to go for the best resto. I just had my beetle blasted a year or 2 ago. It will show everything that is wrong, but if you want it done right that's the way to go.  There are different options places use (peanut shells, glass, soda, etc) those keep the heat down so the metal doesn't warp. I believe the soda blasting leaves a film so it won't rust. I checked different options, and they said you can let your vehicle sit for years without rusting with soda I believe.  The other options should include primer. It wouldn't make sense to not include that.
Best of luck!
Keri
'69 camper
'65 beetle