[T2] Power loss in 4th

Avocado Tom Tarka avocadotom at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 14:14:31 MST 2016

Jules,

As I mentioned in my previous email: the cooling fan intake is not obstructed.

My valves have been adjusted to spec and have not tightened or gone out of spec in the last 50-75 miles of testing I've done.

While you are correct that the heads could be overheating and that the oil temperature is not an indication of head temperature, the likelihood of the cooling flaps failing closed is very low based on my épée

----
 "We are MoTown. We are professionals. We're here to get the job done."