[T2] Steering Wheel Puller

Bob Pratt ka1dza at verizon.net
Wed Jan 20 09:16:40 MST 2016

I had a friend make me one of those washers I've seen on The Samba. He took a washer that goes under a shock for a Caterpillar earth mover. It's about 3/16" thick hardened steel so I only need one of them! It cost me breakfast LOL. Worked like a charm as the PO pulled the steering wheel sometime in the past!

Bob Pratt