[T2] Turn signals/emergency flashers 1971 bus

Paul and Kathryn Abdis pa.ka at verizon.net
Wed Jan 13 19:19:58 MST 2016

Let me make a couple of suggestions
	1.  For the oil pressure light.  Take the wire off the oil pressure switch and check for 12 volts at the wire terminal end.  If you've got the voltage then put the wire end terminal to a good ground and go look to see if the light is on.  If you had the voltage but the light doesn't come on with a the wire grounded I'd say the bulb is bad.  If the light does come on then you're not getting a ground through the oil pressure switch.
	2.  I just replaced the flasher in our '71 but I forget what color it was.  I just ordered one by model year from one of the on-line vendors and it fit and worked fine.

Paul A.     (I've been lurking on the list for many years after being active for quite a few years)
71 westy

Message: 1