[T2] Steering Wheel Puller

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Wed Jan 13 13:07:06 MST 2016

Hey Bob,

I've got one if you want to borrow it. Pmail and we'll figure out a way to get it to you.

It is the one that is pictured here - http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1766398. It works great. No way to get a wheel off a '65 or '69 without it. When I used it, I got the loudest bang when the thing came loose. That being said - it was not perfect - I can't recall if it was in my Bay window or Splittie that it was a little tricky getting it to work.

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

'78 Westy
'69 Singlecab