[T2] Steering wheel puller

John Burneskis john.burneskis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 10:29:48 MST 2016

I asked a shop to 'custom' make me this portable steering wheel puller for
the tapered splined steering wheels of early bays.

*I gave him the steel stock and hardware and a steering wheel, and he
fabricated the cutout and the 4X2 holes, plus the threaded center hole.
After it was all done, I asked him "how much?"  He said "you couldn't
afford to pay my time and effort, so just $20 will be fine."*

I do not want to be at a junk yard and come across a primo (well,
now-a-days, 'ANY') early bay steering wheel that I could not get off by
hand and not have this home made puller

[img]http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/363399.jpg[/img]

Check out my gallery, user name**   honeybus  **for six more pics.  And
when all is snugged up real tight, just a sharp rap on the center bolt will
break things free.

BTW, the snap key ring is there so that I DO NOT come up against the
plastic at the bottom/behind of the steering wheel.

I hope I am not overly confusing.

Luck - Barry Burneskis