[T2] Happy New Year in Baltimore

MUTS muts at verizon.net
Fri Jan 1 22:28:24 MST 2016

We had a cracked S boot, impossible to see without pulling and tweeking
it- seems they get brittle.  As I suggested, that and the cracked hose
connection should have shown up with  a vac gauge on intake; or
pressurize the intake with an airgun stuck in a hose and spray soap
solution around to see bubbles.  The guys who test slabs for air flow
before radon mitigation drill a small hole and use a smoke stick to
watch if it is getting sucked in- could try that on the hoses?

MUTS  = Michael's Ultimate Thumb Saver oboe, clarinet support
93 Chevy Roadtrek 210P
78 VW Westfalia Camper