[T2] [BP] Aux Battery

MUTS muts at verizon.net
Sun Feb 28 13:15:46 MST 2016

xantrix seems to feature  inverters used more for the solar power crowd-
(inverter=12 to120v),you want a converter/charger, which takes
housepower to 12v -14.4v to run 12v stuff when at a campground with
power and charges your batteries safely and keeps them charged if
boondocking and you go home. -important for those of u that may not use
the camper often.  I replaced my 1993 "battery boiler" with a smart
charger by Progressive Dynamics (about $180 for 45 amp one, includes
desulphation cycle) from http://www.bestconverter.com which the Roadtrek
list all reccommend.
MUTS  = Michael's Ultimate Thumb Saver oboe, clarinet support
93 Chevy Roadtrek 210P
78 VW Westfalia Camper