[T2] Hankook Vantra LT RA18

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Fri Feb 26 08:26:52 MST 2016

it was a very good outline of the Hankook tires which Ron sells and
appreciated.   was just wondering what other tires are still out there for
these things.
   I remember when I last got tires and due to road hazzard damage I needed
them "NOW" and the Hankooks were seriously backordered I had to do a lot
of searching to find the Hakapalitias that I currently have on my van.

these have turned out to be excellent tires and well spoken of in Alaska
and the North West but wondering what else is avaliable.  I ran Michelins
for ages then no more tires from them.

who's left

Bob