[T2] singlecab bench seat

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Sat Feb 20 07:09:14 MST 2016

Well, my singlecab is going to the body shop next week. I have stripped a bunch of stuff out in anticipation (door panels, radio, lap belts etc.)

The bench seat has always seemed a bit wonky to me. So when I took it out, I look closely at it again. I'm wondering if there are supposed to be some rubber bumpers or something like that on the seat or  on the cab where the seat hits the cab.

Does anyone have any pics of how the seat brackets/seat bumpers should look? Or any ideas on how they are supposed to work?

Thanks,

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

'78 Westy