[T2] Windshield wiper issue

Cullum, Alistair J. acullum at creighton.edu
Thu Feb 11 11:02:16 MST 2016

Did you try reversing the wires? Sounds like the polarity might be backwards.

Alistair

On 11 Feb 2016, at 11:58 AM, Dave Gillingham <dave at coronado-realty.com<mailto:dave at coronado-realty.com>> wrote:

Hello:

I am wrestling with a probably stupid problem with my windshield wipers on my 73 panel:  The wipers “froze”, which turns out to been a corroded wiper shaft.  Not knowing that I removed the entire assembly.  Since I had a “battle spare” I installed that one, but had some problems re-locating the wiring.

Found the wires and hooked them up, and the unit when turned on caused the wipers to go from the “parked” position down, instead of up.

What did I do wrong?

Thanks,

Dave Gillingham
’73 Panel