[T2] Arm rest anchors?

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Mon Feb 1 14:17:15 MST 2016

Thanks.
Funny, I just spoke with Airhead parts about getting new door panel clip boots (wanted to make sure they were selling the smaller boot) and I asked about this anchor - they said they didn't have it.

I got your email right after I finished my order with them. When I look at their web page - it does not list Bus under the part number, but does in the description. It also says only 2 are required - where my bus definitely uses 3. When I look at the picture in the website - this does not look angled - as it would be in a '78 Westy. These look more like for screwing straight on. I checked one FLAPS and had no luck, and no luck at my mechanic.

I guess at 70 cents each I can pick a few up and see if they work.

Lastly - I saw a descriptions saying I would need 23 panel clips for a door panel. I see 21 around the perimeter - are there supposed to be two somewhere in the middle of the panel? See - http://www.airheadparts.com/vintage-vw-parts/bus-vanagon-interior-panel-clips/interior-panel-clip-n143781