[T2] Bus stance

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Sun Dec 18 12:00:50 PST 2016

my set came from a delivery van and when sat side by side obviously
thicker shafts.  ride is stiffer.   do not know part number the ratwell
fiche might have it but they are like hen's teeth to find I think

Bob

On Sun, 18 Dec 2016, volknstein wrote:

> Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 09:39:28 -0500
> From: volknstein <volknstein at yahoo.com>
> To: accessys at smart.net, c.dreike <c.dreike at verizon.net>
> Cc: type2 at type2.com
> Subject: Re: [T2] Bus stance

Hey Bob,
Just when I think I know about all the thereIs to know about the Baywindow Bus, you prove me wrong. :) I dId not know VW made two different torsion bars for the bus. Are they interchangable? My bus started life as a deluxe, but now is a camper that I am installing a Subaru engine in. (Heavier) When I installed the torsion bars, I indexed them a notch tighter than factory to keep from having "butt sag" with all this extra weight. Should I install a set of torsion  as from a single cab instead? Did the panel delivery buses use the HD torsion bar set too? Do you know a part number?
Thanks,David Kelly