[T2] Does any body......,..,.,..

syd clarke sydclarke at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 21 14:48:47 MST 2016

I have finally thrown in the towel, and quit, with trying to hook up and
make the rear lights on my '74 Westy..do what they are supposed to do!
so, does 'someone out there' make a harness from the firewall back, with
'coded' wire notes on each wire, that I can 'literally'; plug and play?
I have delved into the VW 'bible' but I can't find what I am looking
for, even in the 'wiring section', because my 70 year old eyes and
patience..are fragile, and I guess I just want a 'fix' to put a lovingly
restored '74 back on the road!
Cheers
Syd
PS all the stock stuff was 'ripped out' by body man and his 'trolls'!!!!!