[T2] solenoid

J Rivers jrivers at globalserve.net
Thu Apr 21 13:21:07 MST 2016

if you have the wires removed from term 50, and the starter motor runs,,, then the solenoid switch is
closed when it should be open.... this says that the solenoid needs to come off to find out why

the solenoid could be jammed  etc.
or .... the wire from the starter motor brushes is under the same stud as the B+ wire....

check it out ..

On Wed 20/04/16 15:56 , "ka1dza" ka1dza at verizon.net sent: