[T2] Seat covers

Nick volkswagen collector volkswagencollector at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 18:21:41 MST 2016

Bus-boys had some in the blowout section of the site before for around
$100.  However, I don't know if it was one cover or a pair of covers.  From
what I remember the cheaper ones are about $150? I haven't had to recover
any seats recently so my knowledge of that area is not very up to date.
I'm more of the Amish westy canvas liaison these days.