[T2] moving turn signals

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Sun Apr 10 12:11:44 MST 2016

Thanks for the feedback. No this is not a show car and I don't plan on turning around and selling it in a few years. There is no truck that has the same capacity as this truck - the bed is huge!

I just want it to look a little more presentable - as in when I show up at a potential clients house, I don't want to have a bus with a smushed nose, and rusted out rockers...I also don't want to have to address rust every couple years. I was just looking for someone to say something like - if you move the lights - then when you go to install the bulb holders, it is going to hit your something or other- or there is no way to make the wiring compatible.or some other odd thing I would never think of until after all the bodywork is done.

As that does not seem to be an issue - I'll probably go with moving the lights.

Thanks...

-Kevin Guarnotta

'65 Kombi
'69 Singlecab