[T2] moving turn signals

david raistrick keen at icantclick.org
Wed Apr 6 10:03:44 MST 2016

it's kind of value destructive - if the next guy wants a early bay
that looks like an early bay, he's going to have to redo the nose at
even greater expense.    your bus would just be another hackjob on the
market.

you'd have to source new late bay turnsignal housings and lenses obviously.

and I have no idea if the lights operate the same way - certainly they
don't from split > bay. :)

I'd just buy the right lower nose piece and patch the upper holes:

https://klassicfab.com/klassicfab1/en/79-lower-nose

that's KFBW50