[T2] Keeping Condenser Wire In

Avocado Tom Tarka avocadotom at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 20:59:56 MST 2015

Volks,

I have a silly question: how do I get the condenser wire to stay in the
bottom of the distributor?  This is for a '71 but I'm using the distributor
from a '70 because I'm running a single-port 1600 with a 30 Pict-3...

Is it supposed to be a pressed fit?  That's what I've always done, but it
seems like I'm trying awfully hard to get it to stay in and it doesn't want
to stay...

Does it stay in just by virtue of being well attached to the points wire,
which helps support it?

Any advice would be welcome...

Hope you're all doing well!

Cheers,
   Tom

---
  "We are MoTown.  We are professionals.  We're here to get the job done."