[T2] Removing bedliner

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Mon Sep 21 06:14:43 MST 2015

Hi Jim,

I'd love to see what you are describing - I don't know anything about body work. I am trusting this great body shop guy near me. He is very nice, and letting me set up in a corner of his shop to work on it. He will do the stuff that requires skill, and I'll do as much grunt work as I can. I am not following exactly what you are saying with but I'd love to see some pics.

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

'78 Westy
'69 Singlecab