[T2] Fwd: [Q] Overheating

Jim Denton 2thingswild at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 16:51:45 MST 2015

For there to be so much heat inside the engine compartment that things are
smoking, to me would mean that the cooling system is non functional.  Is
something blocking the inlet of the fan? Are either of the pulleys
splipping on their respective shafts? Are the flaps stuck in the cold
position?

You didn't have an engine fire that snuffed itself did you?