[T2] Headlight problems

Bob Pratt ka1dza at verizon.net
Sat Oct 31 15:21:43 MST 2015

I noticed that when I turn the headlights on all of the lights are really bright. When I turn them off the directionals and brake lights are not so bright.

When I first got the bus, I was blowing fuses in the front directional lights. I somehow got the fuses to stop blowing, but I don't know how I did it!

Have you got any suggestions?

How are the kids doing?

Bob Pratt