[T2] Headlight problems.

Jamie jrivers at globalserve.net
Tue Oct 27 07:01:21 MST 2015

Syd
you are saying that installing LED headlight[s] require a "special
electrical component"  ??

I understand _turn_signal_lamp_ replacement from standard filament lamps to
LED can mess with some relays... specifically to Vw bus.. the flasher relay
IF it is a thermal unit.. but there is no issue if it is a HD electronic
style
newer cars have some other computer issue etc etc...
I don't know Yamaha that much,, but a pre 1981 bike HEADLIGHT change
required a special electrical component ??