[T2] Power loss in 4th

jules jules.herr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 12:01:31 MST 2015

Why not try to blow back into the fuel tank with the cap on too? If you can
blow back into the tank with the gas cap off, but not with it on that might
be indicative of a fuel tank venting issue - another symptom would be
vacuum in the tank when removing the cap to fill...

but back to the original issue... when the engine cuts out Tom, have you
checked to see if it's cutting out due to overheating?

I don't see overheating on the list of issue even though you did mention
that overheating situation was present in some of your scenarios.

i think i suggested, but haven't heard any feedback as to whether or not
you have you done any checks to the cooling system - like looking for
something blocking the cooling air intake or making sure the flaps are
operational and not stuck in the closed position.

peace
jules