[T2] Power loss in 4th

Avocado Tom Tarka avocadotom at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 20:02:10 MST 2015

Pat,

It's hard to tell as I haven't done many "long" trips where I'm driving 30
minutes or more, replete with long grades.  That said, I hadn't had any of
these problems before replacing the fuel pump and lines.

The fuel pump was replaced because of a fuel leak (which I afterwards
ascertained was probably the line and not the pump).  The tank was cleaned
4,000 miles ago, mostly because I was trying to convert the bus to diesel
and have since abandoned that project.

Cheers,
   Tom

---
  "We are MoTown.  We are professionals.  We're here to get the job done."