[T2] Brights stuck on

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Sat May 23 11:02:15 MST 2015

sounds like the dimmer relay but could be wire or stalk trigger.
I would suggest tapping on the relay while someone clicks the stalk.

might just be stuck, but if you get em back to dim I would not mess with
em until you are someplace where you don't need your lights.
if an emergency could always just switch the wires.

Bob