[T2] Indexing distributor

Jim Denton 2thingswild at gmail.com
Tue May 19 23:15:35 MST 2015

Personally I would wait until you are ready to install the dizzy before
installing the drive, though you must account for the washer if you are
removing the drive for now.  To align the drive you need to be 100% certain
you are at TDC compression and then you just install the dizzy according to
the manual, noting that the drive will rotate a few degree clockwise as it
drops into place. Can't give any instructions that are better than what is
in the various manuals.

Jim