[T2] VW Oil Pressure Relocation Kit

jules jules.herr at gmail.com
Wed May 13 13:48:47 MST 2015

It goes where the OP warning light sensor is installed now, unscrew the OP
warning sensor, screw in the relocating hose, then the "T" on the end. then
install the old OP warning sensor on one side of the T and the OP pressure
sender on the other side of the T.

Never used one, but could use one, if someone's got a cheap used one, PM me.

peace
jules
'75, '78 westies,
troy ny