[T2] Inertia seat belts, info plz

O'Kearney o_sconet at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 19:02:24 MST 2015

Thank you for writing.
Are you enjoying the retractable belts?  The old type just get so
twisted. the simple retractors they had on them broke a while ago.
Just last week I got a good used pair from a vanagon. I'm told they
will work, But I'm just trying to see how :-)
Short? Does that mean tight around a bigger person? That isn't to be
expected from new ones.

Do yours attach to the walls behind the seats? I've been looking for
bays or vanagons around here to compare, but there just aren't any.
Will need to visit Venice Beach I reckon :-)

And if a Vanagon owner could photograph how their belts are attached ,
or especially a BAY owner who has installed Vanagon belts I'd be very
grateful.

John, in LA.