[T2] panel parts - US Supplier?

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Mon May 11 13:57:42 MST 2015

OK,
I am finally ready to order the body panel parts for my '69 singlecab that my friend had an accident with. I was also going to do some rocker panel repair etc, and maybe some side gate work on it.

I had been trying to figure out all the pieces with my body shop - and the bus depot. Then I called today to confirm they had everything, and that all the parts were compatible. Unfortunately they are not.

Do I need to go Schofield in England to order panel parts that will be compatible with my '69 singlecab? Anyone in the US carry these parts? (front nose, rocker panels, front floor sections).

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

'78 Westy
'69 Singlecab